Albion Reward Cash is a brand new benefit for season ticket holders and members aged 18 or over for the 2021/22 season.
YOU'LL NEED A MY ALBION ACCOUNT LINKED TO YOUR TICKETING ACCOUNT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SCHEME. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
Supporters signed up as season ticket holders or members will be credited with a £5 Reward Cash bonus for signing up and will then earn Reward Cash on all of their online and in store purchases at the Stadium Megastore or shop.wba.co.uk.
They will also earn Reward Cash on home match ticket purchases and away travel passes.
Reward Cash will be displayed as pending in your account until the timeframe detailed below, after which it will be available to spend on any future redemption promotions. See below for how much Reward Cash you can earn on the value of your purchase and when it will become available.
|STH / Seasonal Corporate Member||Access All Albion Member||Reward Cash availability|
|Auto-credit||£5||£5||Within 30 days of your purchase|
|Home match tickets||5%||5%||The day following the match|
|Away Travel||5%||5%||The day following the match|
|Retail purchases||10%||5%||Within 30 days of your purchase|
Earning Reward Cash in Retail
To earn on your in-store shopping make sure you present your stilecard, if a season ticket holder, and your membership card, if a member, at the till when making your purchase. Please note we are unable to credit Reward Cash if you have not provided your card at the till when purchasing.
If shopping online at shop.wba.co.uk then ensure you are logging in with a My Albion account linked to the Customer ID Number on your stilecard. If you need any assistance setting up your account click here for instructions
Your pending balance should appear in your account a couple of days after your purchase and will be available to redeem after 30 days.
Reward Cash will be earned on purchases made from 28th July 2021 onwards.
Earning Reward Cash on Tickets
You can earn Reward Cash when purchasing home match tickets or away travel online at tickets.wba.co.uk or directly with the Ticket Office.
If buying online ensure you log in with your My Albion account linked to the Customer ID Number on your stilecard.
If purchasing directly from the Ticket Office ensure you quote the correct Customer ID number when purchasing. Unfortunately if you purchase with an alternative account we will not be able to credit you with your Reward Cash.
If someone else is purchasing tickets on your behalf ensure you are added to their Friends & Family list and they allocate the ticket to you when buying to receive your Reward Cash.
Your pending balance should appear in your account the day after your purchase and will be available to redeem the day following the match.
Redeeming Reward Cash
Throughout the season we'll be in touch with lots of opportunities to redeem your Reward Cash on a variety of products.
See below for instructions on how to redeem your Reward Cash when available
Redeeming on shop.wba.co.uk
- Add the items to your basket that you wish to buy that are available for Reward Cash redemptions
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Select whether you would like delivery to your door or free click and collect in store
- Scroll down and above the ‘DONATE’ section you’ll see an Albion Reward Cash button, click the button and enter the amount of Reward Cash you would like to redeem, please note a maximum redemption may be set and will be communicated with the offer
- Your basket value should automatically update to the amount outstanding to pay
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions and the ‘Pay Now’ button to complete the transaction
Redeeming on tickets.wa.co.uk
*Please note you will not be able to buy ticketing products that don't qualify for Reward Cash redemption in the same transaction as products that do. For example if you can redeem on home tickets you won't be able to buy away tickets at the same time and will need to purchase separately.
- Add the home match tickets that qualify for Reward Cash redemptions to your basket
- Click the Red ‘Buy Now’ button
- Select whether you want an e-ticket or paper tickets posted to you and click ‘Continue’
- Allocate any friends and family using the tickets and scroll down to Albion Reward Cash
- Select how much of your available balance you’d like to use against your purchase – please note this will automatically default to the maximum available. To change this edit the value in the box
- Your remaining balance will display at the bottom of the page, click ‘Review Terms and Conditions and Pay’
- If there is an outstanding balance provide your payment details to complete the transaction
Checking your Reward Cash Balance
- Go to rewards.wba.co.uk and log in with your My Albion account linked to your Customer ID Number associated with your season ticket or membership and you’ll be able to view your pending and available rewards as well as your recent transactions.
- You can also log in at shop.wba.co.uk with your My Albion Account and then visit your shop account page here and on the left hand side you’ll see an Albion Reward Cash tab. Click on the tab and your available balance will be shown
- You can also view your available balance at tickets.wba.co.uk, log in and go to your ticketing account page here and your balance will display at the top of the page
Click here to become a season ticket holder or member and start earning Reward Cash.